Secrets of Beautiful Hair - Home Remedies and Some other Tips and for making your Hair Beautiful
The secret of beautiful skin involves protecting it from the outside and nourishing it from the inside. Thus beautiful hairs plays a very important role in enhancing her beauty. But today, in this fast age women do not have time to prepare homemade products and use them. Thus she is depending more and more on the market products.
Harmful UV rays are far and away the biggest cause of skin damage and the advice when choosing a day cream is to make sure that is SPF 15. In the evening use any cream you feel suits your skin type were all different, but don't spend a lot of money, all you need to do is keep the skin hydrated.
There is no point in moisturizing your skin and then let the suns rays destroy it. Everyday prevention is definitely better than cure. Lustrous, beautiful soft hair is what we all desire. However we must remember that your health is reflected in your hair.
To achieve the beautiful hairs, women resort to using various products- shampoo, conditioners and styling aids. Blow-drying the hair also fluffs it out. Unfortunately, too much of these products and processes can lead to hair damage as well. Dry hair looks dull and lifeless and craves for moisture and in most instances requires a healthy dose of protein.
Tips for Beautiful Hair:-
- Always wash your hair with lower temperature water. A lot of people damage their hair with very hot water. Wash your hair every other day or even every third day.
- Protect your hair from sun damage by using a leave-in conditioner or mask.
- Use the shampoo designed for your type of hair. Do not put the shampoo in the middle of your hand and push it into the middle of your scalp.
- Use spray-on colour-extending products such as hair sprays, detanglers and liquid treatments with UVA/UVB filters.
- Always pack a sun hat. It's the easiest way to keep your colour from fading.
- Never brush your hair when it is wet. Brushes break your hair. Use a comb and pick up sections of your hair to comb easily and carefully. Be careful not to over-brush, because it can make your hair greasy and damage the hair and scalp.
- Get regular trims. Most people want longer hair and believe that trimming will slow down the length growth.
Home Remedies to Beautiful Hair
These are as:-
- Eat 2 - 3 portions of vegetables for lots of nutrients for the skin. Sweet potatoes tomatoes and spinach contains beta-carotene, which is found very beneficial for beautiful hairs.
- Rub lemon juice all over your scalp and leave for 15-20 minutes. Then rinse off. This treatment ensures dandruff free and absolutely clean hair.
- Mix equal amounts of dried shikakai , amla and ritha and powder them. Mixed them gently. It promotes hair growth as well as cures dandruff.
- Soak dried amla in water overnight. Use this water to rinse hair. Amla is a known hair tonic and a hair nourisher.
- Two liters of water a day should be drunk this helps keep the skin hydrated and flush away toxins from the body.
- Boil some dried amla pieces in coconut oil for a few minutes. Cool and sieve. Massage hair with this oil regularly for thick and lustrous hair.