Dye Your Eyebrow - How to Apply Dye on your Eyebrows
The eyebrows are the most important feature in defining the face. Dying your eyelashes or eyebrows can actually cause an allergic reaction to the dye and could cause several of the following symptoms: swelling, inflammation, and susceptibility to infection in or around the eye. These conditions sometimes may leads to blindness in severe conditions.
You should be aware that the law required all dye products to include instructions for performing a patch tests. There have been constant warning against using these types of dyes on the eyes.
You can dye your eyebrows to match your hair. Choose dye, either black or brown depending on the color of your hair. Apply the dye sparingly with a cotton-bud and try to keep it away from your skin. Dye on your skin needs to be removed with water immediately.
Be careful not to leave it on too long. It is better to wash the dye off too soon.
How to apply dye to eyebrows:-
These includes the following steps:-
- Apply the bleach to the eyebrows, by using a cotton bud.
- Cover each eyebrow with a piece of tissue paper to prevent the bleach evaporating. Also prevents any from dripping down into the eyes.
- Keep the bleach on for no more than 3 minutes and then erase it. Repeat previous steps until the desired lightness has been achieved or until you are blind from bleach contamination.
- When an eyeball melts from its socket like an under-boiled egg, gently dab with tissue to remove dribbling vitreous humor.
Applications of eyebrow dye:-
- Apply a small amount of Elarmo protective cream around the brow area. Remember that the tint cannot penetrate the oils in the protective cream and eliminate the risk of staining the skin.
- Apply a small amount of the cream-tint so that the brows are covered, without touching the skin as best as you can.
- It is always better to build the color up slowly since you cannot make the color lighter once it is applied.
- Rinse the area completely using moist cotton pads and then apply the appropriate rosa graf day cream and eye cream to finish the treatment.